Time for abstract sending expired.
- Oral Presentation Rules
- Time limit for oral presentation is 7 minutes. There will be additional 3 minutes for discussion.
- Slide dimensions of the presentation should be 4:3.
- At least two hours before the presentation all the slides should be delivered.
- Papers selected by the Scientific Committee to be presented at the congress will be published in the full book following the approval of the authors.
- Full Text Rules
Full paper texts of oral presentations must be sent with its number to email@example.com e-mail address between 3 Oct - 15 Oct 2019.
Title [Arial 12; bold; centre; Sentence case]
Janet GOLD1; Aaa BBB2[Author names, Arial 11; centre; surname should be written in capital letters]
1University/Institution/Organization, Country; 2A…. B…… C…..; D….. E…. F…. [Affiliation, Arial 11; italic; centre]
Abstract [Abstract section and keywords will be taken from the first application without any change.]
Keywords: should be at least 3 and no more than 5 words.; 11-point Arial
Full paper body text
The language of full paper body text may be in English or Turkish, and limited to 1000-2500 words (excluding abstract, tables, references), with up to 20 references,
Use Arial 11 and 1,5 line-spaced.
Use the following subheads in full paper: Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, and References.
- Manuscripts should not include details such as headnotes and footnotes.
- First degree section titles should be written in uppercase and bold. In second degree and other subheadings, only the first letter of each word should be written capitalized and bold.
- Tables (if present) should be written in Arial 11, and single-spaced. Tables and figures should be numbered consecutively (1, 2, 3, ..) and included in the body text where the findings are mentioned.
- APA 6th edition should be used for citation. References should be written in alphabetical order according to the surname of the author at the end of the text.
- Poster Presentation Rules
- Dimensions of the posters should be 70cm x 90cm and readable from 2 m distance.
- All the text on poster should be in Arial font; at least 26-40 font size for headings, authors and contact information and 16-20 font size for other body text should be used.
- The poster should include summary, introduction, methods, results and discussion subheadings. Key words and references should be specified as it is in the case report full text. Figures and photographs can be used in color to enhance visuality.
- Posters will be posted on numbered boards to be determined by the organizing committee on 1st October, 2019 at 8:00 and will be collected on 2th October, 2019 at 18:30.